During my year of online classes thus far, I find many people (future teachers), who just don't know how to read OR follow directions. This is quite scary. My past couple of classes would have clear instructions on how or where to do something and there was always the question to the instructor about what to do. I finally got so tired of it I started responding to my classmates with things like, "according to page 2, paragraph 3, sentence 5 of your syllabus, it clearly states..."
Now I have two new classes for the next five weeks. I am much further in the program now and in order to continue at this point, you must have passed the first certification exam called the Praxis. I noticed a much better group already in my classes and was hopeful that my days of dumb asses would be over.
NOPE.
Today's dumbass: "how many posts do we need to do weekly for this class". The syllabus clearly states under EACH WEEK'S list of assignments, so FIVE TIMES, "you must post two substantive posts on four different days of the week" and then it goes on to explain what this instructor means by substantive.
Good luck to you lady. Or better yet, good luck to your future students. If you make it that far.
No comments:
Post a Comment