Saturday, August 13, 2011
PAY ATTENTION
So this will be a quick post, but I had to share. Luckily, in this sea of morons at my school, I have found another person I can depend on for intelligent posts and to do her team work on time. I had three, but one transferred out of the program to another school. Poor me. I was telling her how I am a control freak (as if none of you knew this already!), and always have myself or another person I trust post team assignments to the instructor for grading in my classes. She said she feels the same way, especially after a classmate posted a letter to the instructor, on behalf of the team, from her gynecologist in error! Can you even imagine? HOW DO YOU DO THAT? HERE IS YOUR MORON SIGN LADY! And this is why I have this blog. And this is why I am such a control freak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment